To Clean or Not to Clean...

Honestly, this is not even a question.  Of course I clean the house before I leave!  Doesn't everyone?

 Sheets changed, bathrooms scrubbed, floors vac'd and mopped, and fridge cleaned.  With Bill's honey-do list firmly in hand, he innocently asks "Babe, you don't clean like this when we don't travel, why do it when we travel?"  Well, played, Bill, well played.  

My reason is simple...when I get back from a fabulous vacation, the only thing I want to have to do is laundry.  I want a beautifully clean house to welcome me home!   


Following Cinderella's floor scrubbing and fridge cleaning, I was hungry!  Thanks to my friend Susan, dinner was prepped but what to do for lunch!  Breakfast for lunch.  Always thinking I am.  😂 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sleep Worksheet

Shit's gettin' real