Shit's gettin' real

T-3 days until we head to Charlotte to begin our journey.  In typical Bill fashion, our itinerary is in Excel, color-coded and delivered to family.  In addition to this beautifully color-coded itinerary, I also have been provided with a clothes and toiletry checkoff list.  And, last but certainly not least, there is an excel spreadsheet of "house to-do's".  If I forget anything, it'll be my own damn fault.  



Going away for this long is a packing challenge for me.  Thank goodness for summer.  I'd be screwed if I had to pack bulky clothes!
I will have laundry on the boat so I really only needed to pack for seven days.  But....in typical Maureen fashion, I've packed for 18 days including workout clothes, tour clothes and dinner clothes including three pairs of sneakers, flip flops and 3 pairs of sandals.  A girl needs to look good.  Packing is like buying a purse bigger than you really need.  If there's room, it needs to be filled.


Stay tuned for more stupid posts and fun pictures.  

Comments

  1. Do you really need two pairs of white sandals though ~ lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What say you?

Popular posts from this blog

The Sleep Worksheet

To Clean or Not to Clean...