Seattle

The Pink Door restaurant was divine dahling   All kidding aside, it was simply amazing despite being a tourist trap   The location was perfect, the service stellar and the food Michelin worthy   How non-descript is this restaurant door?

Arancini.  My mouth is watering not from aging but from this appetizer.  The red sauce had  Calabrian chili oil that was sick!

The lasagna was the most delicious yet unusual lasagna ever.  It had spinach noodles with pesto and ricotta.  It was the creamiest deliciousness I’ve ever tasted.  She may not look like much but she’s a perfect 10! 


My caprese salad had the most ripe juicy tomatoes ever. I could kiss the gardener. 


My very handsome date.  Why he’s with me always ceases to amaze me but I digress.  


I work out. 🏋️. I’m sexy and i know it. (Did anyone sing this as they read it?)


We went into a store that was all purple.  Every. Single.  Thing.  I bought a flannel shirt-want to guess the color?  


Love me a flower tiara in a chair fit for the Queen I am. 


Scenes from Post Alley near the Pink Door restaurant. 

 



 Breakfast coffee at Le Panier; not at the first Starbucks! 

The very first Starbucks!




Loved the bathroom signs!
Anyone that knows me can tell you that not only am i a lover of wine but coffee ☕️ makes me a happy girl.  And, they also know that im not a big dessert person.  But, the basil raspberry cake had me at hello, beautiful.  Yes, it actually spoke to me and it did NOT disappoint.  




Seattle has a cool vibe and lots of fabulous murals.  This was right outside the restaurant.  

A walk with a view!


IYKYK



I  adored this place!  The energy, the people, the fish, flowers and artists made my heart happy.  




In my next life,I’m coming back as a fish thrower.  If you blow this pic up, you’ll see a fish flying through the air!  Coolest thing ever.  






Home to the Seattle Seahawks as seen through an $80 uber.  Yeah, I too, wish it were a typo but sadly it’s not.  Where the f*ck are we that an uber is that much?!?!  15 miles for $80 before tip.  $5.33 a mile.  Damn glad it was worth it.   


Seattle, we’ll be baaaaack.  Off to Alaska.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preparing to leave

Chicago to Seattle

Leaving on a jet plane ✈️